- Jordan Reed. The Skins rookie tight end out of Florida not only had 9 catches for 134 yards and a TD, but 0 drops (which cannot be said for the Skin's core of veteran receivers).
- Rushing Game. More than 200 yards on the ground between Alfred Morris, RGIII, and Roy Helu.
- Defense. The defense looked great in the 1st half, and even scored 7 points. Then they looked terrible in the 2nd half against the Bears' backup QB.
- RGIII. He's making more plays with is feet, but his passing accuracy and decision-making are still a tad off. His deep TD pass to Robinson was neither smart nor well-thrown, and worked because two defenders fell down.
- Special Teams. The Skins give up another big kick return. And the Skins players do not exactly sound confident in their special teams coach.
- Santana Moss. No catches, and a big drop on a key 3rd down play.